Some of the features of the MilramX are:
- Can handle simultaneous real-time data transfers between multiple systems.
- Built-in mechanisms to translate to and from high-level business objects to complex underlying data storage mechanisms.
- Simple to program data transfer processes using VB.Net code to translate between high-level business objects retrieved from or being sent to multiple systems.
- Based on the use of industry standard Microsoft .Net platform enables rapid interface development using VB.Net or C# language and Visual Studio development environment.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows Server and PC platforms.
- Extensive set of class libraries provide most of the functionality needed for most interfaces pre-coded and pre-tested.
- Well thought-out and tested methodology and architecture for implementing data exchange interfaces.
- Pre-built adaptors support SQL/ODBC interfaces to a wide variety of databases that include automated SQL code generation based on meta-data description of database.
- Supports .Net SDK subroutine interfaces as well as web-services SOAP/XML interfaces.
- Web-browser based interface for controlling and monitoring data transfers.
- Built-in bad data detection as well as a mechanism for handling rejected data editing and retries.
- Built-in mechanisms for just getting the latest updates from a variety of databases.
Please click here for more details on
Avoiding Duplicate Data Entry